CODE OF CONDUCT - PARENTS
1) Be on time with your child, with the Club’s uniform, shin guard, soccer cleats, and a soccer ball.
2) Teach your child to respect coach’s authority, follow coach’s order.
3) Don’t be a sideline coach, refrain from interfering coach’s decision.
4) Be positive and always encourage your child and all other players, applaud good plays.
5) Don’t criticize or yell at child for making a mistake or losing a game.
6) Explain to your child to play by the rules, and to resolve conflicts peacefully without hostility or violence.
7) Notify coach if you child cannot attend the game.
8) Help coach to set up goal before game and clean up after game
CODE OF CONDUCT -PLAYERS
1) Be on time with the Club’s uniform, shin guard, soccer cleats, and a soccer ball.
2) Make efforts to attend all the practices and games
3) Always respect coach’s decision, never argue or complain with coach, however constructive communication is encouraged.
4) Play fair and with respect, follow the game rule.
5) Enjoy every game, soccer game is for fun, not for winning, however this is not the excuse not to follow rules or participate with best of your ability.
6) Always train and play to the best of your ability, and encourage others to do the same.
7) Any misbehavior, such as name-calling, cursing, fighting, bullying will not be tolerated.
a. Frist offense, 10 minutes of suspension
b. Second offense, suspension of the current class, coach will inform the Club’s board.
c. Third offense, possible suspension of the entire season upon the decision of the Club’s board
8) Soccer is a game that allows players to make friends, not enemies.